The fact that medical marijuana helps in the treatment of many diseases, doctors knew a couple of centuries ago. Until the first decades of the twentieth century, it remained a sought-after medication that can help with most diseases. And first of all – in the removal of pain, an invariable companion of many diseases.
But over time, when the narcotic properties of marijuana were determined, a severe ban was imposed on it, moreover, not only in the United States but also in most European countries. However, medical cannabis has long remained one of the most popular medicines in Asian alternative medicine, and Europeans and Americans had to travel thousands of kilometers to receive treatment with this natural painkiller.
Today the situation is changing. Already not one American state and all the provinces of Canada recognized medical marijuana as a therapeutic agent that can show high results in the treatment of many serious diseases and mental disorders. Moreover, one of the first law on the legalization of marijuana was adopted by the state of California. And it is here that you can get permission to use herbs for medical purposes without the hassle of the 420 Evaluation Online program.
Features of Medical Marijuana: Why Is It so Good
Debate rages about marijuana in world science. But the effectiveness of the weed in the treatment of such diseases has already been proven. If we talk about diseases of a physiological nature, then the list of those that are treated with regular use of MMJ now includes:
- Oncological diagnoses: it has been proven that for many types of cancer, the CBD component becomes real salvation – with regular use, it develops resistance to the spread of affected cells and destroy them. For particularly complex cases of cancer, medical marijuana is becoming an affordable and safe way to reduce pain and improve the patient’s quality of life.
- Chronic pain is another disease for which marijuana treatment is indicated. It reduces the sensitivity of receptors to pain and significantly improves the quality of life.
- Epilepsy: it is no secret that epileptic seizures not only worsen the quality of life but also lead to mental disorders. Medicinal marijuana reduces the frequency of seizures and can lead the patient to start a normal lifestyle over time.
- Crohn’s disease or irritable bowel syndrome is also successfully treated with cannabis.
- Multiple sclerosis – it restores myelin in neurons and increases resistance to the manifestations of the disease.
- Good old Alzheimer’s can also be cured with cannabinoids. With regular admission, patients become much better aware of the reality, and the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease in older patients become dulled.
Another area where medical marijuana finds effective use is mental disorders. Regular clinical trials show that the use of cannabinoids positively affects the mental health of patients with:
- Depression: through regular admission, patients with diagnosed clinical depression have significantly improved their quality of life.
- Post-traumatic syndrome – for those who have experienced violence, critical events or the death of loved ones, such therapy can overcome the stress factor.
- Anorexia – in order to overcome eating disorders, marijuana is the most effective tool along with psychotherapy.
And this is not a complete list of diseases that are successfully treated with marijuana or for which cannabis acts as effective palliative therapy.
What Does It Take To Become A Legal Consumer of Medicinal Cannabis?
Getting your legal MMJ card is very easy. To do this, you do not need to make an appointment and to visit a doctor, undergo numerous examinations or prove that you fall into the category of patients who are shown marijuana therapy.
All that is required of you:
- Be a local resident — for example, in California.
- Register online in our service.
- Get an interview with our 420 doctor online.
- Get approval from our 420 doctor.
- Receive permission by mail.
After that, you can legally buy medical marijuana varieties or get permission to grow them. Everything is simple and fast: the procedure takes only 5 minutes, and the approval of your application – no more than a couple of hours.